Dick

From: f5b_uk@... [mailto:f5b_uk@...]
Sent: 31 March 2017 10:19
To: F5B Yahoogroup Subject: [f5b_uk] Re: Practice on Sunday

Not sure if anyone got this message but slight change of plans.

I will not be around at lunch time Sunday but Tony and Chris might still be.

Also possible practice on Monday. Let me know if anyone is interested.

On 29 Mar 2017, at 18:55, Josef Mouris <jjmouris@...> wrote:

Hi all,

Just incase anyone fancied coming down south for an F5B practice on Sunday, I will be going to the field on Hook lane. Chris P and Tony B are likely to join.

Let me know if you are thinking about coming over.

Join main@f5b-uk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.