Topics

2017 League Sign Up form

Alan Flockhart

Morning All,

Slowly getting things in place for the 2017 league. One of those pieces is getting an idea of competitor numbers in the various events. When you get a chance could you please sign up on the link below.

https://goo.gl/forms/b6sG0uw9mC4dqydt1

Any questions please let us know.

Thanks

Alan

Tony Wilson

Sorry I can't make the August Wetlands event, I really wanted to support this one being ' Up North'

My old Tx's have the CE stickers but not the Taranis I was hoping to use from Chris P.
Is it hiding somewhere.?

T.W.

On 23 March 2017 at 09:18, 'Flockhart, Alan' alan@... [f5b_uk] <f5b_uk@...> wrote:

Morning All,

Slowly getting things in place for the 2017 league. One of those
pieces is getting an idea of competitor numbers in the various events.
When you get a chance could you please sign up on the link below.

https://goo.gl/forms/b6sG0uw9mC4dqydt1

Any questions please let us know.

Thanks

Alan

Steve Burns

CE sticker will be on the module Tony. I take it it is using a JR type module?

Steve B

Sorry I can't make the August Wetlands event, I really wanted to support this one being ' Up North'

My old Tx's have the CE stickers but not the Taranis I was hoping to use from Chris P.
Is it hiding somewhere.?

T.W.

On 23 March 2017 at 09:18, 'Flockhart, Alan' alan@... [f5b_uk] <f5b_uk@...> wrote:

Morning All,

Slowly getting things in place for the 2017 league. One of those
pieces is getting an idea of competitor numbers in the various events.
When you get a chance could you please sign up on the link below.

https://goo.gl/forms/b6sG0uw9mC4dqydt1

Any questions please let us know.

Thanks

Alan

cjparish81

It is CE compliant. I think you can download the certificate from their website.

Chris.

[...]

Thanks saw that one on the XJT.

Tony.