George Shering

I agree with the German proposal for F5F. Very good. Support.

George Shering

On 1 Apr 2017 11:49, "alan@... [f5b_uk]" <f5b_uk@...> wrote:

[Attachment(s) from alan@... included below]

Proposal to lower f5f wmin to 900 and 6S setups.

Thoughts?

I agree they need to bring it back as a beginner level. I guess a 10S f5b spec motor when running on 6S would be on the right ballpark. So power wise is sensible

Only challenge I have is the airframes should bring the f5b ones into play otherwise you need 2 planes if you want to subsequently move up to f5b.

Sent from my phone.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Proctor <mike@...>
To: Alan Flockhart <alan@...>
Sent: Fri, 31 Mar 2017 22:46
Subject: CIAM F5 proposal 2017

Hi Alan

I have the CIAM proposals from Peter Halman, for our consideration prior to voting

There is only the 900W/min proposal for F5B, which I have attached.

If you can let me know whether we(you ) are   For/Against/Abstain or have any amendments (which I would need written in the correct "FAI speak") I can add them to Peter's document.

Could do with them by a week today please - or sooner!!

Regards

Mike