From: "alan@... [f5b_uk]" <f5b_uk@...>
To: "f5b_uk@..." <f5b_uk@...>
Sent: 01/04/2017 06:49:10
Subject: [f5b_uk] Fwd: CIAM F5 proposal 2017 [1 Attachment]

Proposal to lower f5f wmin to 900 and 6S setups.

Thoughts?

I agree they need to bring it back as a beginner level. I guess a 10S f5b spec motor when running on 6S would be on the right ballpark. So power wise is sensible

Only challenge I have is the airframes should bring the f5b ones into play otherwise you need 2 planes if you want to subsequently move up to f5b.

Sent from my phone.