Confirmed Dates in 2020

baldyslapnut

Dear F5B Pilots,

Please see below confirmed F5B dates for 2020.

You will see the May date has been dropped due to a clash with a Euro Tour event.

The Nationals will held in conjunction with the UK Round of the Eurotour event at Woodchurch.

F5B Calendar 2020 Field Coordinator Status
April 26th Warboys AF Booked Confirmed
May No event
June 27th/28th Woodchurch GL Booked Confirmed
July 26th Haddenham GL Booked Confirmed
August 9th Wickham JM Booked Confirmed
August 23rd Wetlands GL Booked Confirmed
Sept WC Month 12th to 19th
October 4th Hawling SB Booked Confirmed

Any questions please feel free to ask.

Regards

Greg

George Shering

Can't say for sure either way yet.
Won't take public transport so would have to drive electric so 3 nights in hotel?
George

On Mon, Feb 24, 2020, 11:26 baldyslapnut via Groups.Io <baldyslapnut=yahoo.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:
Dear F5B Pilots,

Please see below confirmed F5B dates for 2020.

You will see the May date has been dropped due to a clash with a Euro Tour event.

The Nationals will held in conjunction with the UK Round of the Eurotour event at Woodchurch.

F5B Calendar 2020 Field Coordinator Status
April 26th Warboys AF Booked Confirmed
May No event
June 27th/28th Woodchurch GL Booked Confirmed
July 26th Haddenham GL Booked Confirmed
August 9th Wickham JM Booked Confirmed
August 23rd Wetlands GL Booked Confirmed
Sept WC Month 12th to 19th
October 4th Hawling SB Booked Confirmed

Any questions please feel free to ask.

Regards

Greg

baldyslapnut

Morning,

Weather for Sunday is looking possible for an event.

I shall be grateful if you could confirm if you are attending please.

Depending on the numbers we will plan the format accordingly.

A final weather call will be made on Friday at 6pm.

Regards

Greg

On Thursday, 2 July 2020, 07:26:55 BST, George Shering <george.shering@...> wrote:

[...]

Mark Haigh

Hi greg,

Cant make the 26th.

Have a good day and hopefully will be at the August one

Mark H.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

[...]

pauleisner1

Hi Greg, I plan to be there.
Regards, Paul.

On 20 Jul 2020, at 11:16, baldyslapnut via groups.io <baldyslapnut@...> wrote:

[...]

Kyri Christodoulou

Hi Greg
Unfortunately it turns out that I cant make it, but like Mark will hopefully be at the august one.

Hope you all have a great day - please get pics or vids!!

regards
Kyri

[...]

richard.whitehead@btopenworld.com

I will be there.

Dick

[...]

Tony Wilson

Hi Greg

There's a slight chance I might make it, but doubtful as we might now be travelling the long journey again ( abroad) the following week.

Tony W.

On Mon, 20 Jul 2020 at 12:24, richard.whitehead@... via groups.io <richard.whitehead=btinternet.com@groups.io> wrote:

I will be there.

Dick

[...]

I won't be coming to Wetlands next weekend after all. Sorry about that.
3 or 4 nights in a hotel, a dozen charging stops, COVID, and the weather combine to make the travel unwise.
[...]

Sorry to hear that George, but it probably makes sense.

Dick

[...]

Wetlands 23/08

Weather is looking okay for Sunday with an increasing risk of rain from 3pm and a moderate breeze.

I plan to be at the field at 8.45. As soon as the course is up pilots can have a test fly. We plan to start the comp at 10 to 10.15. As rain is forecast for mid afternoon then we will try to progress through the rounds as quickly as possible.

We may stop for a short lunch break depending on how the rain radar is looking. The objective is get get four round in.

See you there on Sunday

Greg

On Saturday, 15 August 2020, 17:51:51 BST, richard.whitehead@... via groups.io <richard.whitehead@...> wrote:

[...]

Alan Flockhart

Cheers Greg,   Will get the course charged up :)

[...]

Scorecards printed - see you all there.
Dick

Sent from my Xperia X Compact on O2

---- Alan Flockhart wrote ----

[...]

Evening,

Subject to the current rules for gatherings staying in place we are planning to run another event in September.

Proposed Date: 20th September 2020

Location: Near Thame, Oxfordshire.

We will make a weather call on the 14th September with a final decision on the 17th September.

Happy Landings

Greg

On Friday, 21 August 2020, 11:33:23 BST, richard.whitehead@... via groups.io <richard.whitehead@...> wrote:

[...]

jjmouris

Fingers crossed, trying to finish the Nike Evo before then! See what £250 can do.

On 25 Aug 2020, at 06:31, Mark Haigh via groups.io <mark.frumtarn@...> wrote:

Hi greg
I'll be there

Mark

[...]

Steve has talked to the farmer at Hawling. He has decided to withdraw use of the field for the event in October.

So the event a week on Sunday will be our last event of the year.

I will send out a mail on Monday to confirm attendance.

Regards

Greg

On Tuesday, August 25, 2020, 10:27 am, pauleisner1 <theeyesnose@...> wrote:

Hi Greg, I plan to be there.
Paul.

On 24 Aug 2020, at 20:56, baldyslapnut via groups.io <baldyslapnut@...> wrote:

Evening,

Subject to the current rules for gatherings staying in place we are planning to run another event in September.

[...]

Thanks for the info Greg.

Sent from MailDroid

[...]

Thanks Greg for the info.
Paul.

On 12 Sep 2020, at 08:28, baldyslapnut via groups.io <baldyslapnut@...> wrote:

 Dear F5B Pilots,

Steve has talked to the farmer at Hawling. He has decided to withdraw use of the field for the event in October.

So the event a week on Sunday will be our last event of the year.

I will send out a mail on Monday to confirm attendance.

Regards

Greg

On Tuesday, August 25, 2020, 10:27 am, pauleisner1 <theeyesnose@...> wrote:

Hi Greg, I plan to be there.