Topics

Contest Announcement : 2017 Hawaiian Open F-5B and F-5J

Alan Flockhart

FYI - Event in Hawaii - Details attached

Greetings F-5B (and F-5J) Fans-

Hope an early Spring finds you well and ready to dust off your F-5 Models and plan your R/C Modeling vacations for the year. Hawaii is a long way from Europe, we know that. This a rare opportunity to fly at the site of Jurassic Park and enjoy some Aloha from our Hawaiian friends.

Here's and offer for you : the farthest travelling European entrant gets 1/2 off entry fee!

V/R

Steve Manganelli, Contest Director, 2017 Hawaiian Open F-5B Contest