Topics

F5B British Nationals 25th May

baldyslapnut

Good Morning F5B pilots,

I will be able to send you an entry form for the next Round of the F5B League which is also the Nationals and Radioglide in the next few days.

We are just trying to workout who maybe attending.

100%

Alan
Greg
Dick
Jos (Subject to work)

Possible

Tony
Kyri
Mark
Steve B

If you could let me know your intention please I shall be grateful.

Regards

Greg

Mark Haigh

Im intending to be there.

Cheers

Mark.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

I will be able to send you an entry form for the next Round of the F5B League which is also the Nationals and Radioglide in the next few days.

We are just trying to workout who maybe attending.

100%

Alan

Greg

Dick

Jos (Subject to work)

Possible

Tony

Kyri

Mark

Steve B

If you could let me know your intention please I shall be grateful.

Regards

Greg

Steve Burns

Doubtful if I’ll be there

Steve B

On 25 Apr 2019, at 08:55, Mark Haigh via Groups.Io <mark.frumtarn@...> wrote:

Im intending to be there.

Cheers

Mark.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

I will be able to send you an entry form for the next Round of the F5B League which is also the Nationals and Radioglide in the next few days.

We are just trying to workout who maybe attending.

100%

Alan

Greg

Dick

Jos (Subject to work)

Possible

Tony

Kyri

Mark

Steve B

If you could let me know your intention please I shall be grateful.

Regards

Greg

<E4CD6CAFD1874D8398AE4D74D2189214.png>

baldyslapnut

It would be good to see you.

Greg

On Thursday, April 25, 2019, 8:55 am, Mark Haigh via Groups.Io <mark.frumtarn@...> wrote:

[...]

Tony Wilson

Hope to go, conflicts with a sailing date.
But I should be able to sort it.

Tony W.

On Thu, 25 Apr 2019 at 09:11, baldyslapnut via Groups.Io <baldyslapnut=yahoo.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

Hopefully you can make it and get Kyri a pass

On Thursday, April 25, 2019, 10:52 am, Tony Wilson <flyingtonyw@...> wrote:

[...]

Kyri Christodoulou

Hi Greg,
I am intending to be there,
regards
Kyri

I will be able to send you an entry form for the next Round of the F5B League which is also the Nationals and Radioglide in the next few days.

We are just trying to workout who maybe attending.

100%

Alan
Greg
Dick
Jos (Subject to work)

Possible

Tony
Kyri
Mark
Steve B

If you could let me know your intention please I shall be grateful.

Regards

Greg

baldyslapnut

Hi Kyri,

Great news.

Greg

On Thursday, April 25, 2019, 6:02 pm, Kyri Christodoulou via Groups.Io <KJChristodoulou@...> wrote:

Hi Greg,
I am intending to be there,
regards
Kyri

I will be able to send you an entry form for the next Round of the F5B League which is also the Nationals and Radioglide in the next few days.

We are just trying to workout who maybe attending.

100%

Alan
Greg
Dick
Jos (Subject to work)

Possible

Tony
Kyri
Mark
Steve B

If you could let me know your intention please I shall be grateful.

Regards

Greg

baldyslapnut

Hi F5B Pilots,

You can now enter the Nationals using the attached form.

Any question please ask.

The form states it is possible to entry using credit card to me. You would have to phone the BMFA main office and do this if want to use credit card.

If we could have entry forms in ASAP. I am happy to wait until the 22/5 for payment.

Look forward to seeing you at Buckminster.

Happy Landings

Greg

On Thursday, 25 April 2019, 23:34:11 BST, baldyslapnut via Groups.Io <baldyslapnut@...> wrote:

[...]

Entries have been coming in nicely so I can confirm we have enough people to run the event.

Weather forecast has also improved over the last few days.

If there are any final entries can I have them by Wednesday please.

Regards

Greg