F5B Video's

Alan Flockhart

Morning,  Looking for some short (to use during a presentation hence 30-40 secs would be ideal) of the distance task and possibly landing.  A lot of the videos I've found it is hard to spot the plane especially if you don't know what to look for.
Any suggestions?
Cheers  

richard.whitehead@btopenworld.com

The best one I know of for keeping the plane in view is the one on the homepage of the F5B UK website – but it doesn’t include a landing.

I have used it at the BMFA AGM to show people about F5B because it was the best I could find for seeing the plane.

I have it as a 3:58 long 46Mb file.

Dick

From: main@f5b-uk.groups.io <main@f5b-uk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Alan Flockhart
Sent: 20 April 2021 10:01
To: main@f5b-uk.groups.io
Subject: [f5b-uk] F5B Video's

Morning,  Looking for some short (to use during a presentation hence 30-40 secs would be ideal) of the distance task and possibly landing.  A lot of the videos I've found it is hard to spot the plane especially if you don't know what to look for.
Any suggestions?
Cheers  

Kyri Christodoulou

Alan, I have been through the youtube videos and these appear to be the best in terms of being able to see the planes. That said they are still a little small, there are limits with the phone cam. 

Hopefully of some use to you, and due to them being on the internet you could show the sections you need to as required. 

If needed as Tony mentioned we may be able to do something more suitable in due course.

regards
Kyri

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tue, 20 Apr 2021 10:01

Any suggestions?
Cheers  

richard.whitehead@btopenworld.com

Looking at those from Kyri, I think Greg’s flight and Steve’s landing show some F5B basics up very well – they look good on my laptop screen.

Dick

From: main@f5b-uk.groups.io <main@f5b-uk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kyri Christodoulou via groups.io
Sent: 20 April 2021 10:57
To: alan@...; main@f5b-uk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [f5b-uk] F5B Video's

Alan, I have been through the youtube videos and these appear to be the best in terms of being able to see the planes. That said they are still a little small, there are limits with the phone cam. 

Hopefully of some use to you, and due to them being on the internet you could show the sections you need to as required. 

If needed as Tony mentioned we may be able to do something more suitable in due course.

regards

Kyri

Any suggestions?
Cheers  

Alan Flockhart

Cheers Kyri

Thinking we use the 1st and 3rd videos.  
And we can have this in the background at the end just showing hotdogging around with them - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0z9iy2SJA0&list=RDCMUCH6AYUbtonG7OTskda1_slQ&start_radio=1&t=345 

Perfect :)

------ Original Message ------
Sent: 20/04/2021 11:05:55
Subject: RE: [f5b-uk] F5B Video's

Looking at those from Kyri, I think Greg’s flight and Steve’s landing show some F5B basics up very well – they look good on my laptop screen.

Dick

From: main@f5b-uk.groups.io <main@f5b-uk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kyri Christodoulou via groups.io

regards

Kyri

Any suggestions?
Cheers  

jjmouris

Agreed

On 20 Apr 2021, at 11:24, Alan Flockhart <alan@...> wrote:

Cheers Kyri

Thinking we use the 1st and 3rd videos.  
And we can have this in the background at the end just showing hotdogging around with them - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0z9iy2SJA0&list=RDCMUCH6AYUbtonG7OTskda1_slQ&start_radio=1&t=345 

Perfect :)

Sent: 20/04/2021 11:05:55
Subject: RE: [f5b-uk] F5B Video's

Dick

regards

Kyri

Any suggestions?
Cheers  

stephen wilkie

When is this needed for ? i'm pretty sure i have a video of Greg landing in Belgium practically hovers it into the endzone. 

Alan Flockhart

Tonight :).     Think we’ve got what we need Steve for this session.   But good to know what is about

Sent: 20/04/2021 14:41:10

When is this needed for ? i'm pretty sure i have a video of Greg landing in Belgium practically hovers it into the endzone.