From: main@f5b-uk.groups.io <main@f5b-uk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Alan Flockhart
Sent: 20 April 2021 10:01
To: main@f5b-uk.groups.io
Subject: [f5b-uk] F5B Video's

Morning,  Looking for some short (to use during a presentation hence 30-40 secs would be ideal) of the distance task and possibly landing.  A lot of the videos I've found it is hard to spot the plane especially if you don't know what to look for.
Any suggestions?
Cheers

Kyri Christodoulou

Alan, I have been through the youtube videos and these appear to be the best in terms of being able to see the planes. That said they are still a little small, there are limits with the phone cam.

Hopefully of some use to you, and due to them being on the internet you could show the sections you need to as required.

If needed as Tony mentioned we may be able to do something more suitable in due course.

regards
Kyri

Morning,  Looking for some short (to use during a presentation hence 30-40 secs would be ideal) of the distance task and possibly landing.  A lot of the videos I've found it is hard to spot the plane especially if you don't know what to look for.
Any suggestions?
Cheers

richard.whitehead@btopenworld.com

Looking at those from Kyri, I think Greg’s flight and Steve’s landing show some F5B basics up very well – they look good on my laptop screen.

Dick

Morning,  Looking for some short (to use during a presentation hence 30-40 secs would be ideal) of the distance task and possibly landing.  A lot of the videos I've found it is hard to spot the plane especially if you don't know what to look for.
Any suggestions?
Cheers

Alan Flockhart

Cheers Kyri

Thinking we use the 1st and 3rd videos.
And we can have this in the background at the end just showing hotdogging around with them - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0z9iy2SJA0&list=RDCMUCH6AYUbtonG7OTskda1_slQ&start_radio=1&t=345

Looking at those from Kyri, I think Greg’s flight and Steve’s landing show some F5B basics up very well – they look good on my laptop screen.

Dick

Looking at those from Kyri, I think Greg’s flight and Steve’s landing show some F5B basics up very well – they look good on my laptop screen.

Dick

Morning,  Looking for some short (to use during a presentation hence 30-40 secs would be ideal) of the distance task and possibly landing.  A lot of the videos I've found it is hard to spot the plane especially if you don't know what to look for.
Any suggestions?
Cheers

stephen wilkie

When is this needed for ? i'm pretty sure i have a video of Greg landing in Belgium practically hovers it into the endzone.

Alan Flockhart