Garstang - entries

Alan Flockhart

Morning all UK F5B’ers,

This event has come round really quickly after Barkston!   We are going to be at Garstang on the 7/8 August.

7th for practice - Aim is to have the practice course setup and ready to fly from 13:00.

8th event - 4 rounds with flights starting close to 10am.

We will be charging £10 per pilot for the practice day and £15 per pilot for competition entry. Please pay this to Alan Flockhart via paypal@....

If you can let me know who will be attending before Wednesday and pay the entry fees that would be great.

Lets get more PB’s on the board!

Cheers

Alan

jjmouris

Not me. Sorry

On 31 Jul 2021, at 08:36, Alan Flockhart <alan@...> wrote:

 Morning all UK F5B’ers,

This event has come round really quickly after Barkston!   We are going to be at Garstang on the 7/8 August.

7th for practice - Aim is to have the practice course setup and ready to fly from 13:00.

8th event - 4 rounds with flights starting close to 10am.

We will be charging £10 per pilot for the practice day and £15 per pilot for competition entry. Please pay this to Alan Flockhart via paypal@....

If you can let me know who will be attending before Wednesday and pay the entry fees that would be great.

Lets get more PB’s on the board!

Cheers

Alan

pauleisner1

Sorry not me , clash with speed comp at Buckminster.
Paul.

On 31 Jul 2021, at 08:36, Alan Flockhart <alan@...> wrote:

 Morning all UK F5B’ers,

This event has come round really quickly after Barkston!   We are going to be at Garstang on the 7/8 August.

7th for practice - Aim is to have the practice course setup and ready to fly from 13:00.

8th event - 4 rounds with flights starting close to 10am.

We will be charging £10 per pilot for the practice day and £15 per pilot for competition entry. Please pay this to Alan Flockhart via paypal@....

If you can let me know who will be attending before Wednesday and pay the entry fees that would be great.

Lets get more PB’s on the board!

Cheers

Alan

richard.whitehead@btopenworld.com

I will be there.

Entry paid and hotel booked.

Dick

This event has come round really quickly after Barkston!   We are going to be at Garstang on the 7/8 August.

7th for practice - Aim is to have the practice course setup and ready to fly from 13:00.

8th event - 4 rounds with flights starting close to 10am.

We will be charging £10 per pilot for the practice day and £15 per pilot for competition entry. Please pay this to Alan Flockhart via paypal@....

If you can let me know who will be attending before Wednesday and pay the entry fees that would be great.

Lets get more PB’s on the board!

Cheers

Alan

Kyri Christodoulou

I will be there, cheers Kyri

This event has come round really quickly after Barkston!   We are going to be at Garstang on the 7/8 August.

7th for practice - Aim is to have the practice course setup and ready to fly from 13:00.

8th event - 4 rounds with flights starting close to 10am.

We will be charging £10 per pilot for the practice day and £15 per pilot for competition entry. Please pay this to Alan Flockhart via paypal@....

If you can let me know who will be attending before Wednesday and pay the entry fees that would be great.

Lets get more PB’s on the board!

Cheers

Alan

Paul Bardoe

I will be definitely be there Sunday.
Not sure on Saturday at the moment.

Have you booked the crofters in Garstang Sat night ?

Cheers
Paul B

On 31 Jul 2021, at 10:35, Kyri Christodoulou via groups.io <KJChristodoulou@...> wrote:

I will be there, cheers Kyri

This event has come round really quickly after Barkston!   We are going to be at Garstang on the 7/8 August.

7th for practice - Aim is to have the practice course setup and ready to fly from 13:00.

8th event - 4 rounds with flights starting close to 10am.

We will be charging £10 per pilot for the practice day and £15 per pilot for competition entry. Please pay this to Alan Flockhart via paypal@....

If you can let me know who will be attending before Wednesday and pay the entry fees that would be great.

Lets get more PB’s on the board!

Cheers

Alan

richard.whitehead@btopenworld.com

Yes, booked in at the Crofters.

Dick

Sent from my Xperia X Compact on O2

---- Paul Bardoe via groups.io wrote ----

I will be definitely be there Sunday.
Not sure on Saturday at the moment.

Have you booked the crofters in Garstang Sat night ?

Cheers
Paul B

On 31 Jul 2021, at 10:35, Kyri Christodoulou via groups.io <KJChristodoulou=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

I will be there, cheers Kyri

This event has come round really quickly after Barkston!   We are going to be at Garstang on the 7/8 August.

7th for practice - Aim is to have the practice course setup and ready to fly from 13:00.

8th event - 4 rounds with flights starting close to 10am.

We will be charging £10 per pilot for the practice day and £15 per pilot for competition entry. Please pay this to Alan Flockhart via paypal@....

If you can let me know who will be attending before Wednesday and pay the entry fees that would be great.

Lets get more PB’s on the board!

Cheers

Alan

Alan Flockhart

Yes crofters for me as well

Sent from MailDroid

This event has come round really quickly after Barkston!   We are going to be at Garstang on the 7/8 August.

7th for practice - Aim is to have the practice course setup and ready to fly from 13:00.

8th event - 4 rounds with flights starting close to 10am.

We will be charging £10 per pilot for the practice day and £15 per pilot for competition entry. Please pay this to Alan Flockhart via paypal@....

If you can let me know who will be attending before Wednesday and pay the entry fees that would be great.

Lets get more PB’s on the board!

Cheers

Alan

Alan Flockhart

Chasing up entries for Sunday at Garstang,

Currently got
Dick, Tony, Kyri, Alan paid up.

I know Josef is away.   Paul I presume is a yes.    Whats your thoughts Greg?

This event has come round really quickly after Barkston!   We are going to be at Garstang on the 7/8 August.

7th for practice - Aim is to have the practice course setup and ready to fly from 13:00.

8th event - 4 rounds with flights starting close to 10am.

We will be charging £10 per pilot for the practice day and £15 per pilot for competition entry. Please pay this to Alan Flockhart via paypal@....

If you can let me know who will be attending before Wednesday and pay the entry fees that would be great.

Lets get more PB’s on the board!

Cheers

Alan

Paul Bardoe