Topics

Haddenham 6th Oct - Last event of 2019

Alan Flockhart

Afternoon,  Nearly time for the last league event of 2019.   Show down between Greg and Josef for top spot!   Hopefully the 'haven of speed' will produce high legs scores for this meeting.

Could we get an indication of who is planning on attending please.
If you could also pay entry fee of £15 to paypal@... before Wed 2nd Oct.

I was thinking about trying to arrange a quick meal afterwards.  Good way to discuss plans for 2020 for the league, any NFC demo/trial days and WC2020.   Anyone up for this?

Alan

jjmouris

Count me in for both flying and dinner. Hopefully bringing a spectator.

On 24 Sep 2019, at 15:40, Alan Flockhart <alan@...> wrote:

Afternoon,  Nearly time for the last league event of 2019.   Show down between Greg and Josef for top spot!   Hopefully the 'haven of speed' will produce high legs scores for this meeting.

Could we get an indication of who is planning on attending please.
If you could also pay entry fee of £15 to paypal@... before Wed 2nd Oct.

I was thinking about trying to arrange a quick meal afterwards.  Good way to discuss plans for 2020 for the league, any NFC demo/trial days and WC2020.   Anyone up for this?

Alan

Mark Haigh

Hi Alan,

I wont be there.

Have a good one.

Mark.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Afternoon,  Nearly time for the last league event of 2019.   Show down between Greg and Josef for top spot!   Hopefully the 'haven of speed' will produce high legs scores for this meeting.

Could we get an indication of who is planning on attending please.
If you could also pay entry fee of £15 to paypal@... before Wed 2nd Oct.

I was thinking about trying to arrange a quick meal afterwards.  Good way to discuss plans for 2020 for the league, any NFC demo/trial days and WC2020.   Anyone up for this?

Alan

baldyslapnut

As with Jos.

Count me in for both.

The easy option is pizza or pasta at Zizzi’s in Thame afterwards.

Regards

Greg

On Tuesday, September 24, 2019, 3:43 pm, jjmouris <jjmouris@...> wrote:

Count me in for both flying and dinner. Hopefully bringing a spectator.

On 24 Sep 2019, at 15:40, Alan Flockhart <alan@...> wrote:

Afternoon,  Nearly time for the last league event of 2019.   Show down between Greg and Josef for top spot!   Hopefully the 'haven of speed' will produce high legs scores for this meeting.

Could we get an indication of who is planning on attending please.
If you could also pay entry fee of £15 to paypal@... before Wed 2nd Oct.

I was thinking about trying to arrange a quick meal afterwards.  Good way to discuss plans for 2020 for the league, any NFC demo/trial days and WC2020.   Anyone up for this?

Alan

richard.whitehead@btopenworld.com

I will definitely be at Haddenham – just paid my entry.

Good idea about a meal after and I would like to say yes, but I will be in Bristol at a BMFA meeting all day Saturday 5th so may be too tired by end of Sunday!

Dick

Afternoon,  Nearly time for the last league event of 2019.   Show down between Greg and Josef for top spot!   Hopefully the 'haven of speed' will produce high legs scores for this meeting.

Could we get an indication of who is planning on attending please.
If you could also pay entry fee of £15 to paypal@... before Wed 2nd Oct.

I was thinking about trying to arrange a quick meal afterwards.  Good way to discuss plans for 2020 for the league, any NFC demo/trial days and WC2020.   Anyone up for this?

Alan

George Shering

Sorry, won't make it to Haddenham.
Still in Spain.
Thought I might manage a flight to Luton but have found nothing suitable.
Have a great final event and dinner.
George

On Tue, Sep 24, 2019, 15:40 Alan Flockhart <alan@...> wrote:
Afternoon,  Nearly time for the last league event of 2019.   Show down between Greg and Josef for top spot!   Hopefully the 'haven of speed' will produce high legs scores for this meeting.

Could we get an indication of who is planning on attending please.
If you could also pay entry fee of £15 to paypal@... before Wed 2nd Oct.

I was thinking about trying to arrange a quick meal afterwards.  Good way to discuss plans for 2020 for the league, any NFC demo/trial days and WC2020.   Anyone up for this?

Alan

Alan Flockhart

So we have enough pilots for a league event now.

Greg, Josef, Dick, Kyri, Tony and Alan

I'll draw up start list and circulate later.

Will send field details to Tony and Kyri.   Re the meal think it is Josef, Greg and myself.   Though Dick if we are still awake and have time you can tag along as well.

Catch you all Sunday!

On Tue, Sep 24, 2019, 15:40 Alan Flockhart <alan@...> wrote:
Afternoon,  Nearly time for the last league event of 2019.   Show down between Greg and Josef for top spot!   Hopefully the 'haven of speed' will produce high legs scores for this meeting.

Could we get an indication of who is planning on attending please.
If you could also pay entry fee of £15 to paypal@... before Wed 2nd Oct.

I was thinking about trying to arrange a quick meal afterwards.  Good way to discuss plans for 2020 for the league, any NFC demo/trial days and WC2020.   Anyone up for this?

Alan

richard.whitehead@btopenworld.com

Great – I have printed the score cards and just need to add the start number when I have it.

Dick