Topics

Haddenham Results & league score update

Alan Flockhart

We had a good day at Haddenham yesterday.   Very good to see Steve B return and kudos to Paul for getting out after being in Bulgaria at the C/L Euro Champs.

Steve showed he hasn't lost any pace despite not attending comps for ~7 months. He managed to win 2 rounds.   One of those jointly with Greg.

Greg flew very smoothly and appeared to be on good terms with the thermal gods in duration!

Weather was very mixed during the day.  The field definitely didn't live up to its normal billing of being lighting fast and smooth.   Planes were being bumped around all over the shop but no damage done even with some interesting landing attitudes!

Comp result attached (htm/pdf).   Updated league scores and round data from the day.

Next event is the 18th August @ Wetlands.

baldyslapnut

Hi Alan,

Thank you for doing this. Did you say the league results are attached. I missed them. Is it me being stupid.

Sorry for not helping pack up yesterday. John arrived and was keen to chat about the event. So I wanted to make sure looked after him.

Thank you to Mark, Dick, Alan and Steve for packing away.

I hope to see you at Wetlands.

Regards

Greg

On Monday, July 22, 2019, 9:40 am, Alan Flockhart <alan@...> wrote:

We had a good day at Haddenham yesterday.   Very good to see Steve B
return and kudos to Paul for getting out after being in Bulgaria at the
C/L Euro Champs.

Steve showed he hasn't lost any pace despite not attending comps for ~7
months. He managed to win 2 rounds.   One of those jointly with Greg.

Greg flew very smoothly and appeared to be on good terms with the
thermal gods in duration!

Weather was very mixed during the day.  The field definitely didn't live
up to its normal billing of being lighting fast and smooth.   Planes
were being bumped around all over the shop but no damage done even with
some interesting landing attitudes!

Comp result attached (htm/pdf).   Updated league scores and round data
from the day.

Next event is the 18th August @ Wetlands.

Alan Flockhart

Ah!   Attached :)

On 22/07/2019 10:32, baldyslapnut via Groups.Io wrote:
[...]

Thank you.

Greg