Topics

Hawling 8th sept

Alan Flockhart

6th event of the 2019 season is nearly on us.

Could you let me know who is attending and make a £15 donation to PayPal@... by Thursday.

I've been away since last comp so will get league scores and last results sent later this week.

Cheers Alan
Sent from MailDroid

jjmouris

I’ll be there. J

mini

On 2 Sep 2019, at 19:20, Alan Flockhart <alan@...> wrote:

6th event of the 2019 season is nearly on us.

Could you let me know who is attending and make a £15 donation to PayPal@... by Thursday.

I've been away since last comp so will get league scores and last results sent later this week.

Cheers Alan
Sent from MailDroid

George Shering

Planning to come. Greg, my holiday and Toulouse are later in September.
George

On Mon, Sep 2, 2019, 19:20 Alan Flockhart <alan@...> wrote:
6th event of the 2019 season is nearly on us.

Could you let me know who is attending and make a £15 donation to PayPal@... by Thursday.

I've been away since last comp so will get league scores and last results sent later this week.

Cheers Alan
Sent from MailDroid

pauleisner1

I cannot attend as I will be flying World Cup control line events in Lugo.
Paul.

On 2 Sep 2019, at 19:20, Alan Flockhart <alan@...> wrote:

6th event of the 2019 season is nearly on us.

Could you let me know who is attending and make a £15 donation to PayPal@... by Thursday.

I've been away since last comp so will get league scores and last results sent later this week.

Cheers Alan
Sent from MailDroid

richard.whitehead@btopenworld.com

I will be there.

Payment sent.

Dick

6th event of the 2019 season is nearly on us.

Could you let me know who is attending and make a £15 donation to PayPal@... by Thursday.

I've been away since last comp so will get league scores and last results sent later this week.

Cheers Alan
Sent from MailDroid

Kyri Christodoulou

Hi All

I am very unlikely to able to come but if it is easier to include me on the start list just in case then no issue.
If there is a chance for me to be there I will let you know as soon as possible.
regards
Kyri

6th event of the 2019 season is nearly on us.

Could you let me know who is attending and make a £15 donation to PayPal@... by Thursday.

I've been away since last comp so will get league scores and last results sent later this week.

Cheers Alan
Sent from MailDroid

baldyslapnut

Money sent

On Monday, September 2, 2019, 7:20 pm, Alan Flockhart <alan@...> wrote:

6th event of the 2019 season is nearly on us.

Could you let me know who is attending and make a £15 donation to PayPal@... by Thursday.

I've been away since last comp so will get league scores and last results sent later this week.

Cheers Alan
Sent from MailDroid

Tony Wilson

Sorry Alan.

I'm not well enough at the moment
Was going to reply yesterday as if I was going but taken down with something.
Would have been looking forward to it.

Will be in touch.

Tony W.

On Mon, 2 Sep 2019 at 22:21, baldyslapnut via Groups.Io <baldyslapnut=yahoo.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:
Money sent

On Monday, September 2, 2019, 7:20 pm, Alan Flockhart <alan@...> wrote:

6th event of the 2019 season is nearly on us.

Could you let me know who is attending and make a £15 donation to PayPal@... by Thursday.

I've been away since last comp so will get league scores and last results sent later this week.

Cheers Alan
Sent from MailDroid

Alan Flockhart

No probs Tony.

At the moment we have the following entries so comp will be running.

Josef

George

Greg

Dick

Steve

Alan

Kyri - If you can make it great.  Just let us know to expect you on Sunday

Start list etc later in the week.

Cheers Alan