Topics

Hawling Info - 8th Sept

Alan Flockhart

Evening All,

Start list for Hawling is attached. Flying order is

Jos, George, Greg, Alan, Dick, Steve

We will fly in groups of 2 as we have done in previous events. If you can make it Kyri we can tag you on the end easily.

I am aiming to be at the field before 9.   I would presume layout of the course will be the same as in previous years.   If people are there earlier might as well get the course poles in place so we can get the first flight off for 10am.

I am proposing we use the 2 min timer to keep the flow going in each group.  We won't have the big screen but someone can start a count down.  Remember we need to be airborne before it completes or zero in that round.

As a reminder the entrance we have used the last few years is here - https://w3w.co/mysteries.palace.lawns

See you all Sunday.

Alan

richard.whitehead@btopenworld.com