Topics

Practice on Sunday

jjmouris

Hi all,

Just incase anyone fancied coming down south for an F5B practice on Sunday, I will be going to the field on Hook lane. Chris P and Tony B are likely to join.

Let me know if you are thinking about coming over.

jjmouris

Not sure if anyone got this message but slight change of plans.

I will not be around at lunch time Sunday but Tony and Chris might still be.

Also possible practice on Monday. Let me know if anyone is interested.

On 29 Mar 2017, at 18:55, Josef Mouris <jjmouris@...> wrote:

Hi all,

Just incase anyone fancied coming down south for an F5B practice on Sunday, I will be going to the field on Hook lane. Chris P and Tony B are likely to join.

Let me know if you are thinking about coming over.

richard.whitehead@btopenworld.com

Hi J

I did consider coming down on Sunday, but I am already out all day Saturday and hints of Sunday as well produced a very frosty reception(!) so I abandoned the idea.

Can’t make Monday – sorry.

Dick

Not sure if anyone got this message but slight change of plans.

I will not be around at lunch time Sunday but Tony and Chris might still be.

Also possible practice on Monday. Let me know if anyone is interested.

On 29 Mar 2017, at 18:55, Josef Mouris <jjmouris@...> wrote:

Hi all,

Just incase anyone fancied coming down south for an F5B practice on Sunday, I will be going to the field on Hook lane. Chris P and Tony B are likely to join.

Let me know if you are thinking about coming over.

jjmouris

Thanks Dick, no worries.

Also, I will be there early Sunday morning and possibly later in the day as well.

baldyslapnut

I can do Monday

Greg Lewis