Promotion Days / Practise sessions @ Buckminster

Alan Flockhart

Who would be interested in attending one or both of the following at Buckminster

1. F5B promotion day(s) similar to what F3K/F3A have done. Couple hours of discussion / equipment demo / setup followed by flight sessions on the course being coached.   Any type of glider really. Just to get more interest.

2. Practise days

Cost for both of the above should be £8 per person - Manny is suggesting that at least for the promotion days the site would be ours.   Need to see about practise days but initial one he suggested site would be closed.  However if we just have 3-4 people he might not be so keen :)

Thoughts

jjmouris

Count me in!

On 8 Oct 2018, at 16:24, Alan Flockhart <alan@...> wrote:

Who would be interested in attending one or both of the following at Buckminster

1. F5B promotion day(s) similar to what F3K/F3A have done. Couple hours of discussion / equipment demo / setup followed by flight sessions on the course being coached. Any type of glider really. Just to get more interest.

2. Practise days

Cost for both of the above should be £8 per person - Manny is suggesting that at least for the promotion days the site would be ours. Need to see about practise days but initial one he suggested site would be closed. However if we just have 3-4 people he might not be so keen :)

Thoughts

Kyri Christodoulou

I would be interested, depending on dates.
regards
Kyri

Who would be interested in attending one or both of the following at
Buckminster

1. F5B promotion day(s) similar to what F3K/F3A have done. Couple hours
of discussion / equipment demo / setup followed by flight sessions on
the course being coached.   Any type of glider really. Just to get more
interest.

2. Practise days

Cost for both of the above should be £8 per person - Manny is suggesting
that at least for the promotion days the site would be ours.   Need to
see about practise days but initial one he suggested site would be
closed.  However if we just have 3-4 people he might not be so keen :)

Thoughts

pauleisner1

I would be interested depending on dates.
Paul.

On 8 Oct 2018, at 15:24, Alan Flockhart <alan@...> wrote:

Who would be interested in attending one or both of the following at Buckminster

1. F5B promotion day(s) similar to what F3K/F3A have done. Couple hours of discussion / equipment demo / setup followed by flight sessions on the course being coached. Any type of glider really. Just to get more interest.

2. Practise days

Cost for both of the above should be £8 per person - Manny is suggesting that at least for the promotion days the site would be ours. Need to see about practise days but initial one he suggested site would be closed. However if we just have 3-4 people he might not be so keen :)

Thoughts

baldyslapnut

Count me in.

On Mon, 8 Oct 2018 at 21:19, pauleisner1
<theeyesnose@...> wrote:
I would be interested depending on dates.
Paul.
> On 8 Oct 2018, at 15:24, Alan Flockhart <alan@...> wrote:
>
> Who would be interested in attending one or both of the following at Buckminster
>
> 1. F5B promotion day(s) similar to what F3K/F3A have done. Couple hours of discussion / equipment demo / setup followed by flight sessions on the course being coached.  Any type of glider really. Just to get more interest.
>
> 2. Practise days
>
> Cost for both of the above should be £8 per person - Manny is suggesting that at least for the promotion days the site would be ours.  Need to see about practise days but initial one he suggested site would be closed.  However if we just have 3-4 people he might not be so keen :)
>
> Thoughts

richard.whitehead@btopenworld.com

Yes, I would be up for both.
Dick

Sent from my Xperia X Compact on O2

---- Alan Flockhart wrote ----

Who would be interested in attending one or both of the following at
Buckminster

1. F5B promotion day(s) similar to what F3K/F3A have done. Couple hours
of discussion / equipment demo / setup followed by flight sessions on
the course being coached.   Any type of glider really. Just to get more
interest.

2. Practise days

Cost for both of the above should be £8 per person - Manny is suggesting
that at least for the promotion days the site would be ours.   Need to
see about practise days but initial one he suggested site would be
closed.  However if we just have 3-4 people he might not be so keen :)

Thoughts

Tony Wilson

Probably either and even better if I have a driver.

Tony,