Topics

Remaining Comp dates for F5B in 2019

Alan Flockhart

Just a reminder for everyone the remaining comp dates are as follows

21 July – League 4 – Haddenham
18 August – League 5 – Wetlands
8 September – League 6 – Hawling
6 October – League 7 – Haddenham

If you could let me know attendance for Haddenham in the next week would be appreciated.

Thanks Alan

George Shering

Hi Alan,
Thanks for all the help and support you gave me in Woodchurch.
Great event!
I got home at 19.30 yesterday, Wednesday.

I won't manage to Haddenham for the next event on 21st July.

George

On Wed, 3 Jul 2019, 12:03 Alan Flockhart, <alan@...> wrote:
Just a reminder for everyone the remaining comp dates are as follows

21 July – League 4 – Haddenham
18 August – League 5 – Wetlands
8 September – League 6 – Hawling
6 October – League 7 – Haddenham

If you could let me know attendance for Haddenham in the next week would be appreciated.

Thanks Alan

Mark Haigh

Hi Al,

Im OK for the rest of these, except for Hawling on the 8th, as on hols.

Cheers

Mark.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Just a reminder for everyone the remaining comp dates are as follows

21 July – League 4 – Haddenham

18 August – League 5 – Wetlands

8 September – League 6 – Hawling

6 October – League 7 – Haddenham

If you could let me know attendance for Haddenham in the next week would be appreciated.

Thanks Alan

jjmouris

For several reasons the 21st July is not possible for me so I am going to say no now. The August one is looking unlikely also but should be ok for last two work permitting.

On 3 Jul 2019, at 12:03, Alan Flockhart <alan@...> wrote:

Just a reminder for everyone the remaining comp dates are as follows

21 July – League 4 – Haddenham
18 August – League 5 – Wetlands
8 September – League 6 – Hawling
6 October – League 7 – Haddenham

If you could let me know attendance for Haddenham in the next week would be appreciated.

Thanks Alan

jjmouris

Btw, after the crash in Woodchurch I am down a propellor. If anyone has any good condition GM 18.5x22 they wish to sell, let me know.

On 3 Jul 2019, at 12:03, Alan Flockhart <alan@...> wrote:

Just a reminder for everyone the remaining comp dates are as follows

21 July – League 4 – Haddenham
18 August – League 5 – Wetlands
8 September – League 6 – Hawling
6 October – League 7 – Haddenham

If you could let me know attendance for Haddenham in the next week would be appreciated.

Thanks Alan

pauleisner1

Hi Alan , I am a maybe for 21st July as it’s the day after I return from the C/L euro champs in Bulgaria.
18th August is a no and 8th Sept probably no as I am expecting to be in Lugo then.
Will try and maker 6th October.
Paul.

On 3 Jul 2019, at 12:03, Alan Flockhart <alan@...> wrote:

Just a reminder for everyone the remaining comp dates are as follows

21 July – League 4 – Haddenham
18 August – League 5 – Wetlands
8 September – League 6 – Hawling
6 October – League 7 – Haddenham

If you could let me know attendance for Haddenham in the next week would be appreciated.

Thanks Alan

richard.whitehead@btopenworld.com

Hi Alan

I plan to be at all of those dates.

Dick

Just a reminder for everyone the remaining comp dates are as follows

21 July – League 4 – Haddenham

18 August – League 5 – Wetlands

8 September – League 6 – Hawling

6 October – League 7 – Haddenham

If you could let me know attendance for Haddenham in the next week would be appreciated.

Thanks Alan

baldyslapnut

Hi Alan,

I am around for Haddenham on the 21st.

Greg

On Wednesday, July 3, 2019, 12:03 pm, Alan Flockhart <alan@...> wrote:

Just a reminder for everyone the remaining comp dates are as follows

21 July – League 4 – Haddenham
18 August – League 5 – Wetlands
8 September – League 6 – Hawling
6 October – League 7 – Haddenham

If you could let me know attendance for Haddenham in the next week would be appreciated.

Thanks Alan

Kyri Christodoulou

Hi Alan,
I am sorry that I can't commit yet to the Haddenham event, but I will do as soon as possible.
regards all
Kyri