Topics

Reminder - No event this weekend!!

Alan Flockhart

Evening,  Hope everyone is doing ok and keep busy during lockdown.

It goes without saying that the 1st league event this weekend isn't happening but just thought I would get a mail out to remind everyone.

The 2nd event is the 'Eurotour' on the 27/28 June.  This we doubt will be going ahead - As far as I know the Eurotour (FAI) part is cancelled anyway.  But Greg will let everyone know nearer the time.   Depending on the situation there could be a practice event with maybe informal scoring to get rusty thumbs/fingers moving again.

Keep safe and hopefully see you later this year.

Alan

richard.whitehead@btopenworld.com

Damm! – and I have just got my new plane ready for the comp – see pic!

No flying here in Luton either, so the new “Gnat” is just sitting looking at me in the workshop waiting for its maiden flight.

The Speedfires should be really fast when we eventually get to fly as I have polished them so many times already!

Keep safe everyone.

Dick

Evening,  Hope everyone is doing ok and keep busy during lockdown.

It goes without saying that the 1st league event this weekend isn't happening but just thought I would get a mail out to remind everyone.

The 2nd event is the 'Eurotour' on the 27/28 June.  This we doubt will be going ahead - As far as I know the Eurotour (FAI) part is cancelled anyway.  But Greg will let everyone know nearer the time.   Depending on the situation there could be a practice event with maybe informal scoring to get rusty thumbs/fingers moving again.

Keep safe and hopefully see you later this year.

Alan

Mark Haigh

Dick,

looks good that. Is it the Nijuis plan from the RCM&E?

Mark.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Evening,  Hope everyone is doing ok and keep busy during lockdown.

It goes without saying that the 1st league event this weekend isn't happening but just thought I would get a mail out to remind everyone.

The 2nd event is the 'Eurotour' on the 27/28 June.  This we doubt will be going ahead - As far as I know the Eurotour (FAI) part is cancelled anyway.  But Greg will let everyone know nearer the time.   Depending on the situation there could be a practice event with maybe informal scoring to get rusty thumbs/fingers moving again.

Keep safe and hopefully see you later this year.

Alan

richard.whitehead@btopenworld.com

Hi Mark

Yes it is – only 25 inch span but according to videos I have seen it does fly well. Just hope mine does as well when I am allowed out to fly it!