UK Eurotour Entries

Alan Flockhart

Hello all,    Just over 4 weeks to the UK Eurotour.  Currently we have the following entries.   Any more people looking to attend?

Jeppe / Gerben could you check with the others you generally attend with.  Also if there are any spare helpers who you can kidnap for the weekend please bring them along as well!

Any questions please let us know.

Alan

Steve Burns
Alan Flockhart
Richard (Dick) Whitehead
Greg Lewis
Jeppe Alkærsig
Mark Haigh
Gerben van Berkum
Luc Van Tricht
Tony Wilson
Tommy Persson
George Shering

jjmouris

When is the last possible entry? We might have some help when the baby arrives so I may be able to come.

On 12 Jun 2017, at 12:06, 'Flockhart, Alan' alan@... [f5b_uk] <f5b_uk@...> wrote:

Hello all,    Just over 4 weeks to the UK Eurotour.  Currently we have the following entries.   Any more people looking to attend?

Jeppe / Gerben could you check with the others you generally attend with.  Also if there are any spare helpers who you can kidnap for the weekend please bring them along as well!

Any questions please let us know.

Alan

Steve Burns
Alan Flockhart
Richard (Dick) Whitehead
Greg Lewis
Jeppe Alkærsig
Mark Haigh
Gerben van Berkum
Luc Van Tricht
Tony Wilson
Tommy Persson
George Shering

Alan Flockhart

About 30 mins before the comp starts for you Jos - But you will be flying first if you wait that long !!   :)

But mainly wanting to chase up for getting an idea of numbers for prizes / pub bookings etc.    One dropping in / out doesn't make much difference - 5+ doing that GRRR :)