Wetlands 12-8-18 Flying Order

Steve Burns <steve.burns@...>

Morning.
Attached is the flying order for Sundays comp at Wetlands.

  • Still to be confirmed but we will be flying in one of the bottom fields, the same as for the last couple of years.
  • CD - Steve Burns - back up CD in the event of a problem with Steve's flight - Alan
  • Please try and arrive on site for helping with the course set up for 8.30am
  • Test flights 9.00am to 9.30am and ONLY AFTER the course is up.
  • Pilots briefing 9.40am ALL to attend. If you're not at pilots briefing then you won't be allowed to fly in the comp. If you get held up on the way please let me know.
  • Anybody who we've not seen yet this year we will need to see proof of insurance (Mark & George, BMFA card etc)
  • And lastly we will need all of you to help with running the comp. Base A & B have names assigned to them so jobs left to do are the course PC, launching/calling and duration time keeping. Also please make sure you're ready to fly for your allocated start time.
My number if you need to contact me is 07899 967158
See you all on Sunday
Steve B