Topics

Wetlands - Start list

Alan Flockhart

Evening,   Start list for tomorrow attached.

I don't think Jos is going to be attending but have left him in the start list at the moment.  Easy enough to drop people out.

Flying in 3 groups of 2.

I'm aiming to be there around 8:45.   First round off at 10

We are in the bottom set of fields as per the last few years. This is the farm https://w3w.co/crass.runways.momentous turn right through the buildings and head down to the field without any sheep in it.

See you all tomorrow.

ALan

jjmouris

Hi al, sorry I won’t be there after all.

On 17 Aug 2019, at 20:04, Alan Flockhart <alan@...> wrote:

Evening, Start list for tomorrow attached.

I don't think Jos is going to be attending but have left him in the start list at the moment. Easy enough to drop people out.

Flying in 3 groups of 2.

I'm aiming to be there around 8:45. First round off at 10

We are in the bottom set of fields as per the last few years. This is the farm https://w3w.co/crass.runways.momentous turn right through the buildings and head down to the field without any sheep in it.

See you all tomorrow.

ALan

<exports.htm>